The consortium of projects and research groups that make up PELAGIOS are as follows:
- Google Ancient Places (Open University, University of Southampton)
- LUCERO (The Open University)
- Pleiades (Institute for the Study of the Ancient World, NYU)
- Perseus Digital Library (Tufts University)
- Arachne (University of Cologne)
- SPQR (King's College, London)
- Digital Memory Engineering (Austrian Institute of Technology)
- Open Context (UC Berkeley)
We'll be aiming to post the project's many turns pretty regularly (say, every other week or so), since we believe that the process as much as any outcome itself may be of interest to the community. Above all, since a project of this size and nature will only succeed if it has the input from those who are going to use it as a resource (i.e. you guys), we welcome your feedback. So join us in going places, ancient style.
Pelagios is funded by JISC as part of their #jiscGEO programme.